Dominica Citizenship by Investment
DOMINICA PERMANENT CITIZENSHIP:
- USD 100,000 minimum Donations.
- USD 200,000 minimum real estate investment
- Lifetime Citizenship &cannot be revoked
- Granted for qualified applicants only under certain criteria while boosting Dominica’s Economy
- Time Frame: Three Months
- one of the longest-running programs in the world.
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 143 destinations including Europe’s Schengen Area, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Tax Free for Non-Residents
- Citizenship-by-descent available for future generations
- Right to live, work, and study in Dominica
- Ability to include a spouse, children under 30, unmarried siblings under 26, and parents and grandparents over 55 as well as to add dependents after citizenship has been granted to the main applicant
- Only Trusted and selected international Agents can assist with the application
- Oath of allegiance before an authorized notary, justice of the peace, or commissioner of oaths.
- Application and citizenship certificates are issued after pledging allegiance
- Applicant with denied visa to a country with which Dominica has a visa-free travel agreement must subsequently obtain a visa from the same country in order to be eligible to apply for Dominica Citizenship.
- Newborn children of Citizenship Holders, can be registered for citizenship at any time.
- Pre-existing dependents and future spouses of the main Citizenship Holder can apply for citizenship, subject to additional fees.
- Full lifetime citizenship by naturalization (5 years) granted for Applicants and their Family
- Inclusion of Dependent children under 30 and dependents over 55 years old.
- #1 in 2017->2019 in the Citizenship by Investment Index
- Citizenship-by-descent available for future generations
- Member of Commonwealth of Nations, the UN, the Organization of American states& Caricom
- #6 by FDI Intelligence for cost effectiveness in the Caribbean & Latin America
- #8 by FDI Intelligence for safety, political stability, health and education services per population and life expectancy.
- 15 minutes Getaway to Europe by air to the French Overseas Departments of Martinique and Guadeloupe.
- Free movement of profit and dividends with no capital gains, estate or death taxes
- An English speaking, educated, and trainable workforce with 95% literacy.
- Opportunity to invest in a business climate for strong green field operations in several sectors.
- Most affordable among all Caribbean-based citizenship programs.
- Citizenship by investment has been operational since 1991.
- Launch Member of ETIAS as of 2023
- Stable macroeconomic environment and mature democracy.
- Unrestricted foreign ownership of businesses.
- Flexible and well-tailored concessions for large and small investment projects.
- Steady sea and air transportation to major markets and destination.
- Privileged access to major international markets and agreements with Europe (EPA) and CARICOM.
- Visa free travel to over 152 countries including the UK and the EU Schengen zone, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
- Lowest crime rate in the region
- No taxes for non-resident
- No Physical residency requirements
- No restriction on Dual Citizenship
- Official Name: The Commonwealth of Dominica
- Form of Government:Parliamentary Democracy within Commonwealth of Nations
- Capital: Roseau
- Population: 71,808
- Official Language: English- French based Creole (Patois) is widely spoken
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean dollar
- Area: 751 KM2
- Education: Literacy by 94% English Education - Private and Public Preschool education &Elementary education are Free and compulsory. Secondary& High school are free and not compulsory.
- Culture: Caribbean Creole Culture- Mixed of African & European Traditions
- Environment:Mountainous volcanic island with rainforest cover, white sand beaches
- Health Care: Largely Financed by general Taxes Indigent, Communicable diseases, pregnant women and children under 17 are exempt from medical care charges
- Taxation: 15%
- Tourism: Tourism in Dominica contributes Greatly to its economy, Abundant Touristic Attractions (Boiling water Lake, Trafalgar Falls etc.. )
- Weather: Tropical Weather, Varies drastically between regions and seasons.
- Politics: Stable
- Schengen: Not a Member
- Religion: Roman Catholic
QUALIFICATION & INVESTMENT CRITERIA:A.Investment Criteria:
Donation To Government Fund
USD 100,000 Non-refundable contribution to the Economic Development Fund for a single applicant in favor of strengthening its local economy by putting added focus on the education, agriculture, and industrial sectors. The required contribution will increase based on the number of dependents:
- $ 175,000 for 2 applicants (husband& wife/2 minors)
- $ 200,000 for up to 4 applicants (Husband, wife, dependents)
- $ 50,000 Additional contributions for children between 18&25
Real Estate Investment
USD 200,000 minimum value towards investment in an approved real estate development i.e : Range Developments (Kempinski Hotel), The Silver Beach Development, and Sunstone Incorporated – Tranquility Beach Dominica.) In addition to the property purchase, the investor must keep the property in possession for five years, after which it can be sold. Government fees will apply based on the number of dependents:
- $ 25,000 for the main applicant
- $35,000 for the spouse of the main applicant
- $ 35,000 for a family of up to four persons
- $ 50,000 for a family of up to 6 persons
- $ 70,000 for a family of 7 persons or more
10 Advantages of investing in Silver Beach Development & Sunstone incorporated:
Sunstone Development: Tranquility Beach
1. Privacy and a celebration of individuality
2. fully-serviced premium vacation villas and residences
3. custom designed and appointed for the most discerning
4. First class accommodation quality
5. Diverse range of amenities and services
6. Variety of choice between: 73 room hotel Spa, Two and three bedrooms Villas, condo suits etc..
7. Located on stunning marine bluff
8. Direct access to two secluded beaches
9. Exclusive fine dining restaurant and huge Meeting and event space
10. Infinity pool and class A Gym &sunset Platform
Silver Beach Development:
1. 200-room five-star hotel
2. Investors can establish partnership with Silver Beach development to provide goods and services to the project
3. Investor has 2 options: Purchase of shares or the Purchase of full Titled Units.
4. Owners will be entitled to a share of the resort’s profits.
5. Recover invested interests after three years
6. Receive annual returns on the investment
7. Own a luxurious piece of prime real estate, whose value is likely to increase with time
8. Five minutes from world-renowned, US medical school – Ross University School of Medicine.
9. Located on Piccard Beach one of Dominica’s best beaches and expected to set the standard of echo-chic resort living
10. Full service Health & Beauty Spa with beach access
B.Qualification Criteria documents for citizenship in Dominica:
- Above 18 years of age.
- Clean Criminal Record
- Due diligence checks and gain approval
- Confirmed investment sources
- Good health
- Receive approval by the Government