Grenada Citizenship by Investment
GRENADA PERMANENT CITIZENSHIP:
- USD 150,000 minimum Donations.
- USD 220,000 minimum real estate investment
- Full citizenship status
- Fast Processing Time: 3-4 Months
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival to 140+destinations including Europe’s Schengen Area, UK,Hong Kong, and Singapore,China,Russia
- All nationalities are eligible
- Grenada imposes minimal taxation, with an exception of no taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gain
- There are no residency requirements – Investor is eligible to apply immediately
- No need to renounce current citizenship(s), Home authorities are not notified of Grenada’s new citizenship.
- The Grenada program is the only one of the Caribbean citizenships by investment programs that offers an opportunity to obtain an E-2 Investor visa in the USA
- Investment shall be maintained for a minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to open Bank Accounts in reliable banking institutions worldwide with Granada’s Passport
- The Spouse & The Applicant are eligible to work in USA.
- Property transfer tax for citizens is 5%, payable by the vendor/seller.
- 2 options available for an applicant to apply for Citizenship by Investment or by donation to the NTF or acquisition of government approved Real Estate
- Grenada's program is considered to be the most 'family-friendly' out of all the other Caribbean citizenship by investment programs as it does not charge overpriced processing and due diligence fees for spouses and family members
- Possibility for a newborn child to obtain citizenship for a very low cost.
- Ability to include a spouse, children under 30, unmarried siblings under 26, and parents and grandparents over 55 as well as to add dependents after citizenship has been granted to the main applicant
- Annual taxes in Grenada include property tax, which is 0.2% of the market value for residential property, and stamp tax on business receipts, which is 0.75%
- The first XCD 36,000 is exempt from annual stamp tax.
- Grenada passport holders can travel visa-free or by visa-on-arrival to 144 destinations i.e.: UK,Europe’s Schengen Area and others
- Grenada is the only Caribbean country with a citizenship program that has visa-free access to China
- Holds an E-2 Investor Visa treaty with the USA,
- Citizenship is transferable to new spouses and future generations
- Low cost entry for a second passport
- fastest citizenship by investment program in the Caribbean
- Grenada imposes minimal taxation, with an exception of no taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gain.
- 6 Months Straight forward process to citizenship
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process
- Inclusion of Dependent children under 30 and dependents over 55 years old.
- No physical residency required with an option to obtain a second passport remotely
- Guaranteed Return On investment towards Real Estate Investment
- Citizenship-by-descent available for future generations
- Member of Commonwealth of Nations, and CARICOM,OECS& UN
- Excellent education benefits for children
- An English speaking, educated, and trainable workforce
- Bustling trade and tourism economy
- Launch Member of ETIAS as of 2023
- No personal income tax
- No liability to global taxation
- Preferential treatment in the United Kingdom and other countries of the Commonwealth.
- Eligibility to take up residence in all CARICOM country for infinite time.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Children born after granted citizenship can be registered bye ministry of national security
- Investments under defined priority sectors (Tourism, Agriculture, )
- Stable political Environment
- No Physical residency requirements
- No restriction on Dual Citizenship
- No English language requirement
- Minimal processing fees
- Official Name: Grenada- “ Spice Island”
- Form of Government: Parliamentary representative democracy
- Capital: St. George's
- Population: 112,003
- Official Language: English
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean dollars (XCD)
- Area: 348.5 Km2
- Education: Free& Compulsory Primary EducationTertiary Education Modeled on the British educational system
- Culture: Grounded on African Traditions with a Mixture of British, , West Indian and French influences: “ Spicemas Grenada Carnival”, Street Dances, Music festivals etc.
- Environment: Archipelago ,Volcanic origin, Mountainous interior rivers, lakes, waterfalls& Forests Industrial Pollution, limited water supply
- Health Care:Among the best Systems in the Region Public& Private Compulsory National insurance scheme for work related injuries. Managed and funded by the MOH
- Taxation: 15-30%
- Tourism: Tourism serves as the leading foreign currency earning sector. Attracts Tourist for its beaches, Nature, underwater sculpture park
- Weather: Humid and tropical
- Politics: Stable
- Schengen: Not a Member
- Religion: Christianity
QUALIFICATION & INVESTMENT CRITERIA:A.Investment Criteria:
Donation -National Transformation Fund (NTF)
USD 150,000 non-refundable contribution towards the National Transformation Fund-Government Escrow for a SINGLE Applicant
USD 200,000 non-refundable contribution towards the National Transformation Fund- Government Escrow for Applicants with UP To 3 dependents
Additional Fees apply as follows:
- $25,000 for each additional child dependent up to 30 years of age
- $ 25,000 for dependent parents over 65 years old
- $ 50,000 for dependent parents under 65 years old
Real Estate Investment
USD 220,000 Minimum value through one of the Government approved real estate asset classes towards Real Estate investment:
- Freehold Property with title Deed,
- Hotel Shares,
- Fractional ownership or land.
The investment is subject to a minimum holding period of FOUR Years and can be put on sale after FIVE years from initial date of Purchase
In addition To Real Estate Purchase Government Fees Shall Apply as follows:
- $50,000 for Government Fees
- $50,000 for Dependent parents under 65
- $25,000 for Dependent Parents aged over 65
- $25,000 Additional Child up to 30 years of age
Processing and Application Fees apply for Both Investment Methods:
- $1,500 /Person
- $1,500/Dependents aged 18+
- $1,500/Application Fees per Person
- $ 500/ Dependents up to 18 Years
10 Advantages of investing with Approved Real Estate Development:
Six Senses La Sagesse :
1. Owners will have access to all the services and facilities of the resort along with VIP status and benefits at all Six Senses properties worldwide. (Class A world spa, wellness and fitness facilities and programming, private and destination dining, twin beaches, watersports center, cinema under the stars, and children's activities.
2. Chance to share in a winning partnership in a marking brand's debut resort in the Caribbean
3. Six Senses is widely recognized as the industry leader in developing sustainable resorts
4. Voted the world’s best hotel brand by Travel + Leisure for two consecutive years,
5. All 100 residences are individually sited for complete privacy. designed each one to face the ocean , Accompanied by private pools and plunge pools
6. Six Senses is distinguished by its solidity and strength with an efficient treatment unit and high level of governance by adherence to highest standards of Due Diligence
7. Investment can be sold after five years to any person wishing to apply for Grenadian citizenship
8. Government approved project that stands out as the most attractive investment opportunity under citizenship by investment Program
9. Income Generating Property
10. No Annual Maintenance Cost abided by the buyer
B.Qualification Criteria documents for citizenship in Dominica:
- Above 18 years old
- Clean criminal record
- Pass a detailed background check
- Proof of source of funds
- Good health condition