St Kitts Citizenship by Investment
ST KITTS AND NEVIS PERMANENT CITIZENSHIP:
- USD 150,000 minimum Donations.
- USD 200,000 minimum real estate investment
- Lifetime Citizenship
- Time Frame: 4-6 Months
- Acquired Property Can be resold after 5 or 7 years.
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival to 150+destinations including Europe’s Schengen Area, UK,Hong Kong, and Singapore
- The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Unit (CIU) is responsible for the processing of all applications since 1984.
- Accelerated application process available with a 45- to 60-day processing time frame.
- Once the certificate of registration is issued, the applicant is entitled to apply for a passport.
- The program is based on the law & is guaranteed by the government since 1984. Under the real estate option, the time frame may vary depending on the development, Hence It is important to choose the project that complements the citizenship application efficiently.
- No Need to renounce current citizenship(s), home authorities are not notified of St.Kitts citizenship.
- Children born after acquiring citizenship can be registered.
- Prescribed government forms, are only available from authorized service providers
- St. Kitts and Nevis imposes minimal taxation, with an exception of no taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains
- Citizenship-by-descent available for future generations
- Compulsory background checks payable to the Government’s preferred due diligence agency for the use of Interpol, World-Check and other Government agencies to screen applicants based on their application
- Ability to include a spouse, children under 30, unmarried siblings under 26, and parents and grandparents over 55 as well as to add dependents after citizenship has been granted to the main applicant
- The real estate investment is fully refundable should the application be rejected.
WHY ST KITTS AND NEVIS:
- Fast track route to lifetime citizenship granted for Applicants and their Family
- Inclusion of Dependent children under 30 and dependents over 55 years old.
- No physical residency required with an option to obtain a second passport remotely
- Citizenship-by-descent available for future generations
- Member of Commonwealth of Nations, and CARICOM
- Investment required only after citizenship application approval
- Short investment Period(5 Years)
- An English speaking, educated, and trainable workforce
- Bustling trade and tourism economy
- Travel mobility enhancement via ST. Kitts Passport
- Launch Member of ETIAS as of 2023
- Highest literacy rates in the region (98%)
- Modern infrastructure
- No personal income tax
- No liability to global taxation
- Stable and fixed currency pegged to USD
- The financial capital of the Eastern Caribbean
- Well regulated financial services sector
- Oldest second citizenship by investment
- Preferential treatment in the United Kingdom and other countries of the Commonwealth.
- Eligibility to take up residence in all CARICOM country for infinite time.
- Good air links to Europe and North America.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Children born after granted citizenship can be registered bye ministry of national security
- Investments under defined priority sectors (Tourism, Agriculture, Information technology, renewable energy etc...)
- Stable political Environment
- Flexible and well-tailored concessions for large and small investment projects.
- Steady sea and air transportation to major markets and destination.
- Privileged access to major international markets and agreements with Europe (EPA) and CARICOM.
- Visa free travel to over 152 countries including the UK and the EU Schengen zone, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
- No Physical residency requirements
- No restriction on Dual Citizenship
ABOUT ST KITTS AND NEVIS:
- Official Name: Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis
- Form of Government: Federal parliamentary democracy, with the British monarch as head of state
- Capital: Basseterre
- Population: 54,821
- Official Language: English
- Currency: East Caribbean Dollars (XCD)
- Area: 261 km²
- Education: Free& Mandatory for the first 12 years Literacy rate 98% Lack of qualified Teachers- No Universities in the Nation
- Culture: Grounded on British Traditions- Most inhabitants share African Cultures Literature & Arts Performance are cultural Symbols in St.Kitts
- Environment: Island, Volcanic Mountains, tropical forests Located on the Caribbean Sea, Borders with the Atlantic Ocean Deforestation, Erosion and water Pollution.
- Health Care: Adequate level of Healthcare, No national Health Insurance- No Private Hospitals-
- Taxation: 10-17%
- Tourism: Touristic Area- The Twin Island Economy is based on its tourism
- Weather: Tropical Climate
- Politics: Stable
- Schengen: Not a member
- Religion: Christianity ( Anglican)
QUALIFICATION & INVESTMENT CRITERIA:A.Investment Criteria:
Donation To Government Fund
- USD 150,000 non-refundable contribution of to the Sustainable Growth Fund for a single applicant
- USD 195,000 non-refundable contribution of to the Sustainable Growth Fund for applicant with up to 3 dependents. Additional Fees apply as follows:
- $ 10,000 for each additional dependent
- $ 20,000 for each sibling
- USD 200,000 minimum value towards real estate purchase (resalable after seven years) from an approved real estate development
- USD 400,000 minimum value towards real estate purchase (resalable after five years) from an approved real estate development
- Clear resale market and capital guarantee. Nonetheless, legal costs associated with the real estate purchase may apply ranging from 1 – 5% of the property value, Property can be rented out, Applicant is allowed to re-finance and receive utility bills from asset classes. While reselling, If The next buyer wishes to obtain St. Kitts citizenship, needs to pay the same amount of USD 400,000 in favor of the property
- In addition To Real Estate Purchase Government Fees Shall Apply as follows:
- $35,000 for the main applicant
- $20,000 for the spouse of the main applicant
- $10,000 for dependent children and parents
- $40,000 for the Sibling of the main applicant or spouse
Park Hyatt St. Kitts:
Imperial Legal Development
Hamilton Reserve Bank
1. Competitive Prices compared to other Caribbean states (higher in St Kitts, more stable in Nevis).
2. High rental potential and second-hand demand.
3. Super-yacht Marinas with customs and immigration controls.
4. State-of-the-art medical services, access to the best technologies and practices. New facilities are being built, such as Waters Anchor.
5. Developed infrastructure for better living, including restaurants, bars, banks, sports centers.
6. Luxurious 5-star resort with beach front villas & Condos
7. 126 world class facilities rooms and suites with custom home sites ,gated and resort communities
8. Park Hyatt St. Kitts has received multiple awards
9. CNN has selected it as “the Best Hotel in the Caribbean
10. Unique opportunity as Park Hyatt is accredited under the Citizenship by Investment Program starting of $ 220,000.
B.Qualification Criteria documents for citizenship in St Kitts:
- Above 18 years of age.
- Good Health
- Clean Criminal Record
- Due diligence checks for Main Applicant, Spouse and dependents.
Compulsory background checks payable to the Due diligence as follows:
- $7,500-> Main Applicant,
- $4,000-> Dependents over 16 years