Bulgaria Permanent Residency
BULGARIA PERMANENT RESIDENCY:
- € 255,646 as minimum amount towards Residence investment Program
- €1,024,000 total investment towards Fast Track Option for citizenship within 2 years
- Investment shall be maintained for a minimum period of 5 years
- Timeframe for obtaining the golden visa through investment is 6-9 Months
- Investor ‘immediate family is eligible to obtain The Bulgarian Permanent Residency
- Government-approved investments and available financing options from banks.
- Release from physical residence with lawgiving.
- Unrestricted Dual citizenship
- Residence through immigration program gives the investor the rights of a Bulgarian citizens without the ability to vote.
- Residence allows applicants the right to enter and leave Bulgaria Freely.
- Refundable Bond
- Oldest country in Europe
- EU Member,Nato member, United Nations, Word Trade Organization
- Founding State of the OSCE
- Soon to be in the Schengen zone
- Lowest taxation in EU and special exemption for immigration through investment applicants.
- Ease of movement through EU Countries
- Access to High Quality health care in the EU
- Conditional tax exemption on world income
- High standard of Goods and services
- Free education and medical system throughout EU.
- Home authorities are not notified of Bulgarian Citizenship
- Free-Trade environment within EU
- Privilege of applying to citizenship after 5 years
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality
- Visa Free Access to 188 countries and territories
- Diverse Culture
- Temperate Climate
- Ideal Location in Southern Europe
- Industrialized upper middle income
- Leading European producer of copper and zinc
- Affordable cost of living
- No Language requirements
- Special exemption from physical residence enforced with legislation
- No required visits during or after the application
- Touristic destination
- High HDI
- Adequate GDP
- 130 paved runway airports in Bulgaria
- Official Name: Republic of Bulgaria (Republika Bŭlgariya)
- Form of Government: Unitary Parliamentary Republic
- Capital: Sofia
- Population: 7 million
- Official Language: Bulgarian - Small % of Turkish
- Currency: Bulgarian LEV(BGN)/ Euro
- Area: 110,994 km2
- Education: Bulgarian- Primary education to Upper Secondary education - Compulsory from ages 7 to 16
- Culture: Bulgarian - grounded on Eastern Orthodox Church Influence - Interesting Blend of Thracian Slavic and Bulgar Traditions
- Environment: Mountainous, plains, Black Sea Coast ,rivers and lakes
- Health Care:Mixed public-private Healthcare financing system. - Does not meet the standards of most western European countries - Poor health infrastructure, poor hospital and clinic conditions
- Taxation: Flat rate of 10% - Value added tax at flat rate of 20% on virtually goods.
- Tourism: Oldest country in Europe, Millions of tourists visit Bulgaria, historical heritage
- Weather: Temperate-continental Climate- Hot summers, Cold winters
- Politics: Stable Political Parliamentary Democracy
- Schengen: Not a member
- Religion: Eastern Orthodox Christianity - Small Percentage of Roman Catholic and Protestants.
QUALIFICATION & INVESTMENT CRITERIA:I.Investment Criteria:
- € 255,646 towards a trade company for acquiring tangible or intangible assets.
- A minimum of 10 jobs for Bulgarians are created in order to maintain a foreign permit.
- The investment must be proven to the Ministry of Economy
- BGN 1 million in collective investment schemes or alternative investment funds targeted towards Bulgarian Companies solely investing in their assets or bonds.
- BGN 1 million investment in rights under concession contracts on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- BGN 2 million investment in the share capital of a Bulgarian trade company towards a certified project under the Investment Promotion Act.
- verified by the Ministry of Economy or in shares or bonds of Bulgarian companies,
- traded on a Bulgarian regulated market or multilateral trading facility in Bulgaria
- BGN 6 million investment in the capital of a non-publicly traded Bulgarian company
€511,292 deposit in a Governmental Bond Portfolio for an investment period of five years. The full invested amount will be returned to the investor with no interest after a period of 5 years. The investment is fully guaranteed by the government bonds.
€180,000, subsidized to finance €511,292 a 5.5-year loan from a Bulgarian Chartered bank. Loan is refunded at no further cost to the investor. Chartered Bank will require a demonstration of €1,000,000 worldwide assets in order to be qualified for the Financed Investment Option
II.Qualification Criteria documents:
- Clean Criminal Record
- Above 18 years old
- Health Insurance
- Supporting Documents for source and origin of invested funds
- Attest Power of Attorney and investment Agreement
- Be a Non EU Citizen
- Valid Passport
- Registration Certificate issued by Home country police office
- Proof of sufficient Funds through Bank statement
- € 25,000 -> Main applicant and spouse
- $2,500 -> Each qualifying dependent
- Government bonds: in this case the minimum investment value is of 511,292 euros and a statutory holding period is applicable;
- Greenfield projects: with a minimum investment value of 125,000 euros or acquire at least 50% of the capital in a Bulgarian company that operates in an underdeveloped region; one of our lawyers in Bulgaria can provide more details on this requirement regarding the region;
- Open a company: invest 250,000 euros in a new Bulgarian company or acquire at least 50% in an existing company; a requirement is for the said company to create 10 job positions;
- Invest in an existing company: foreign investors can also invest at least 3,000,000 euro in the share capital of a private Bulgarian company;
- Invest in real estate: the minimum investment in a property in Bulgaria must be of 300,000 euros; an alternative is to use the same amount to acquire at least 50% of a Bulgarian company and then use the company to purchase real estate.